Thursday, December 8, 2011

Lynderella: Bibbity Boppity Boo Blue

I am really excited to show you today's polish!  It's one of my first Lynnderella polishes, Bibbity Boppity Boo Blue.  If you have no idea what that is or why I am excited about it, go here to find out about the amazingness that is Lynnderella nail polish.  Seriously.

Ok, now...onto the pics.  I swatched Bibbity Boppity Boo Blue over Illamasqua Phallic (post coming oon about that).


I am still in awe of how amazing this glitter polish is!  It's mesmerizing!  That's just one coat of glitter over the base color, topped with 1 coat of Gelous and 1 coat of Seche Vite.  With that top coat combo there was hardly any grittiness at all.

Not going to lie, this was a terrible pain to remove!  But it was totally worth it...and that's why the foil method was discovered anyway, right? 

If you want to get your hands on this, or any other, Lynnderella polish, you need to wait for when she posts that she is taking orders, so keep an eye out on her blog!

Additionally, the awesome stockist I've mentioned several times already in other posts, LLarowe will be selling Lynnderellas in the near future!

I cannot wait to try my other Lynnderellas!  Have you tried any? What did you think?

15 comments:

  1. no i havent yet but i sooooooo want this now & connect the dots for sure! pretty swatch =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lied. So I deleted my last comment. Just sayin lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. do you have a contact for lynderella I cant find any details on her blog?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in <3 with Lynnderella polishes!! This is beautiful!! I can't wait to buy more!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous!! Lynnderella is truly a polish mixing genius =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Por favor, onde eu encontroo esmalte Lynndeela para copra?
    Bjo...bjo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. One word...WOW! And another...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the blue and so glassy looking!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

** Please refrain from posting links to your blog in the comments. If you have a blog you'd like me to check out, please email me privately from the link you can find in the sidebar. Thanks :)